Press Release / The Whole Story / Wiki
Here is the Papilio Wiki site – Learn about the Papilio FPGA, Papilio Wings and MegaWings on the Papilio Wiki.
Papilio is an Open Source FPGA board that lets you draw circuits, from simple counters to full System on Chip designs with Soft Processors.
Papilio Pro Specifications:
- Spartan 6 LX9 FPGA (Datasheet)
- High efficiency LTC3419 Step Down Dual Voltage Regulator (Datasheet)
- Dual Channel FTDI FT2232 USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface (Datasheet)
- 64Mbit Micron MT48LC4M16 SDRAM (Datasheet)
- 64Mbit Macronix MX25L6445 SPI Flash (Datasheet)
- 48 I/O pins arranged in a Papilio Wing form factor
- 32Mhz Crystal Oscillator
Papilio Pro Design Files
Jack Gassett can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Images – (Click for Hi-Res):